Tuesday 22 November 2011

Twenty one months

Time is just flying by so fast and little lady is twenty one months today,


She shared the day with older siblings who had an inset day.  It was so nice to have a relaxing play in the garden after breakfast,  much of the morning was spent building dens and moving toys around the garden.

She thinks she can avoid her patch by sharing her new  trick with me,


and showing me the flower on her new dress,


Mummy will always win the patch war little girl!

Whilst we were having a photo shoot in the misty morning garden, little man was busy inside


he is loving school and "my phonics" and is so proud of being able to write a few words.

If time could only stand still for a moment so I can catch up!



2 comments:

  1. i love those sorts of days at home where you can catch up with the stages of the children and see them all mooching around together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they really do brighten my day!